On a bad weather day?
In case the sun makes a break, we recommend on a bad weather day various activities:
In the hotel:
- Enjoy breakfast until 12 o’clock!
- A long time ago you wanted to finish a specific book.
- Read Newspaper and Magazines: one should know what is going on in the world.
- Drink a coffee in your room or in front of the fire place
- Have a look in our small library or take some games with you.
- Use our WLAN: The Internet offers endless possibilities.
- Heat yourself up in our sauna and jump in the lake afterwards.
- Relax with a cup of tea in our relaxation room.
- Settle your guilty conscience through a workout in our small fitness room.
- Loosen your muscles in our infrared cabin.
In the area:
- The Kaisertherme in Bad Ischl is also worth a visit.
- Very recommendable: a visit of the Hallstatt salt mine.
- Spoil yourself with a good massage at the famous Hotel White Horse Inn or
- Take a day out at its Wellness Area with heated lake water pool or swimming whirl pool.
- Explore the emperor Franz Josef’s favourite city Bad Ischl with the Kaiservilla, Leharhaus, Café Zauner…
- Visit the Mozart City with the castle Hochenfestung Salzburg or enjoy shopping in the famous Getreidegasse.
- Study the Mammoth and huge ice caves in Obertraun.
- Austrian bowling at the Leopold farm or tennis at the Wolfgangsee Hotel.
- Going out for lunch or dinner: We recommend restaurants for your favourite taste!
- Stroll around makes you beautiful! We provide rain coat and umbrella.
- Make a tour with Panorama Tours: More Information here
For additional program on bad weather days please have a look at the rainbow program (http://wolfgangsee.salzkammergut.at/fileadmin/user_upload/wolfgangsee/PDF/Regenbogenprogramm_2013.pdf) of lake Wolfgang and the region Salzkammergut.